C U P & S H O W W E E K
November 9th - 15th
- Rental bookings for Cup & Show week need to be made for the exact day that you will be wearing the dress, for Tuesday races you MUST book for November 10th and for Saturday you MUST book for November 14th. If you book this wrong you affect the follow on rentals and make an already stressful week much harder.
- Rentals are pick up and drop off ONLY, there’s no time to post things out to you and get them back in time between the Tuesday and Saturday with Friday being a public holiday and no couriers running.
- I will be offering pick ups and returns in Christchurch, at a location and exact times TBC the week prior, these details will be emailed out to you on or before Saturday November 7th for Tuesday and on or before Thursday November 12th for Saturday.
- For Tuesday rentals there will be a Sunday and a Monday collection point, and they will all need to be returned at the Wednesday morning return point.
- For Saturday rentals there will be a Thursday evening and a Friday morning collection point, these will all need to be returned at the Sunday afternoon return point.
- Pick ups and returns will run as normal from my house in Rolleston on the Saturday/Sunday/Monday and Wednesday/Thursday/Friday.
- Last minute try ons will be available for anyone who is stuck on Monday November 9th and Friday November 13th. These will likely be walk ins only, no private appointments, with dividers set up for changing rooms to accomodate everyone.
- If you are from out of town and travelling to CHC for either day of festivities, you will be able to pick up from Rolleston on your way past, for those coming from the South, or have someone collect on your behalf at one of the collection points.
This week always books up quickly come November so get in before the crowds and secure your favourite piece now. Try ons are currently available Monday - Thursday 11-5 with these offerings expanding when I finish exams on November 2nd.