T R Y O N S
- Try ons are available by appointment at our house in Rolleston. They are 40 minutes long and offered Mon-Thu at a cost of $10 (which is redeemable on a rental). I currently offer around 25 try on appointments per week.
- Try ons can be booked via the online system here: https://designeraffair.gettimely.com/book
- These times book up very quickly so I recommend booking a spot sooner rather than later. You can book appointments up to 1 week in advance and leave a comment if there are any specific items you are wanting to try on.
- I do NOT take bookings over 1 week in advance as the spaces offered are worked around my various other commitments.
- To book a try on appointment simply go to the online booking system, choose the spot that suit you/your group best and once the $10 payment has been received you will receive a confirmation email or text with the appointment details.
- Try-ons/fitting are available year round, with some exceptions during University examination and holiday periods. Designer Affair reserves the right to refuse fittings/try-ons at any time. Try ons are NOT available in the weekend.
- Due to the large number of people wanting fittings it is important that you show up on time to any fitting you have booked and let me know if you need to cancel or change the appointment as early as possible. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment you won’t be seen and will need to reschedule.
If you change your mind on garments you are wanting to try on and if anyone else will be coming with you to the appointment that is also wanting to try things on please let me know ahead of time. A lot of planning and organising is done to accomodate these appointments based on the information we are given.
Postal try ons are now available by request for people outside of Christchurch, at a cost of $30 per garment plus $15 postage costs - subject to availability. This cost does NOT go towards the rental of the garment if you choose to book once you have tried on.
- To request a postal try on please email (email@example.com) following this format:
- Subject: Postal try on
- Garment(s) you want to try on (Example: Mimi Gown, White, size 12).
- DATE OF THE EVENT you need the item for - please check they are available for the date of your event BEFORE requesting a postal try on (Example: Date needed is June 15th).