T R Y O N S
- Try ons are available by appointment at our house in Rolleston. They are 45 minutes long and offered Mon-Fri, I currently offer around 25-30 try on appointments per week.
- Times are posted on the Instagram (@designeraffair_nz) story, and Facebook page on a Sunday night for the week ahead and then saved to the "Try Ons" highlight reel thereafter.
- These times book up very quickly so I recommend messaging me to secure a spot sooner rather than later. Once spaces have been booked they will be deleted and the available times updated on the story periodically.
- I do NOT take bookings in advance as the spaces offered are worked around my various other commitments.
- To book a try on appointment, send a message on Instagram or Facebook with the preferred time(s) you would like to come to, from the list of times posted.
When you message us to book a try on:
- Please tell me what you are wanting to try on (so I can make sure it will be there when you come in).
- What time space you are wanting to come for a try on.
- Make sure you have checked the garment(s) you are interested in are available for the date you need them for - do this by clicking on the calendar on the product page.
- How many people will be coming to the try on.
- Try-ons/fitting are available year round, with some exceptions during University examination and holiday periods. Designer Affair reserves the right to refuse fittings/try-ons at any time. Try ons are NOT available in the weekend.
- Due to the large number of people wanting fittings it is important that you show up on time to any fitting you have booked and let me know if you need to cancel the appointment as early as possible.
If you change your mind on garments you are wanting to try on and if anyone else will be coming with you to the appointment that is also wanting to try things on please let me know ahead of time. A lot of planning and organising is done to accomodate these appointments based on the information we are given.
Postal try ons are now available by request for people outside of Christchurch, at a cost of $30 per garment plus $15 postage costs - subject to availability. This cost does NOT go towards the rental of the garment if you choose to book once you have tried on.
- To request a postal try on please email (email@example.com) following this format:
- Subject: Postal try on
- Garment(s) you want to try on (Example: Mimi Gown, White, size 12).
- Date you need them for - please check they are available for the date BEFORE requesting a postal try on (Example: Date needed is June 15th)